Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

write an application program which can access java card

Communication

Moderator: UNKNwYSHSA

Tinatco

write an application program which can access java card

Post by Tinatco » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:51 am

I want to write an application program which can access java card(e.g. read data from card) from my computer. But I am not sure if I must use JAVA language to implement this. Please forgive me if my question is stupid.

Heather

Re: write an application program which can access java card

Post by Heather » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:04 am

You can write the applet in Java, Python and so on. The program language just depends on your own situation.

tieuhaoluong

Post by tieuhaoluong » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:02 am

Tinatco wrote:I want to write an application program which can access java card(e.g. read data from card) from my computer. But I am not sure if I must use JAVA language to implement this. Please forgive me if my question is stupid.

Hi, I wrote a simple C# app. You can modify for use!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxrdU ... jN3cklvSVU

tay00000

Post by tay00000 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:18 am

Essentially, JavaCards and other ISO7816 and ISO14443 compliant smart cards will only see APDUs. Any language that can talk to a PC/SC library will give you access to the APDU and that is the thing you need.

rena2019

Post by rena2019 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:18 am

Tinatco wrote:I want to write an application program which can access java card(e.g. read data from card) from my computer. But I am not sure if I must use JAVA language to implement this. Please forgive me if my question is stupid.
It depends a) on your known coding experience and b) the use case.
a) do you have coding experience?
If yes: use the already known language but if not: use java and you can use the same language for on- and off-card code.

b) use case
If it is a programm that should be used in the backend: choose the language you want. If it goes to the customer: use the OS-depending GUI-clicky-bunti coding software

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic