Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

My token cannot run on MAC

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
BirdKing

My token cannot run on MAC

Post by BirdKing » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:54 am

I have a token implemented by CCID. But it has some problems on MAC. The appearance is that MAC can distinguish token but pcsctest stop at communicatin.
help me.

owlstead

Re: My token cannot run on MAC

Post by owlstead » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 pm

I don't think anybody can help you with a minimalistic problem description like that. What are you expecting the readers to do? Contact you to talk you through the process of posting relevant information?

BirdKing

Re: My token cannot run on MAC

Post by BirdKing » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:16 am

I should say thanks firstly. I'm ashamed of myself for my description is so poor.
I have solved this problem luckly. The reason is that my device response "not support" to the "GetSlot" command came from MAC.
So I can get the complete enumeration by USB anayler. But the tools on MAC cannot communicate my device. I modified my code to support this command. The pcsctest can run right.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic