Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

SAM Card Decompile

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
ctech

SAM Card Decompile

Post by ctech » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:53 am

Hi

I use EDC-A920 with source code from https://github.com/superqqgto/nimabilalla
When I bought EDC-A920, it already contained a SAM-Card which was already programmed with java-applet.

If I don't have java-applet source code.
1. Is possible to decompile the SAM-Card for get java-applet source code?
2. Is possible to clone the SAM-Card to other SAM-Card? what HW & SW tool do I need?

Thanks,
Jawa

tay00000

Re: SAM Card Decompile

Post by tay00000 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:14 am

If the SAM card already contains an applet, you will NOT be able to extract the applet codes and data from the SAM card. It is very insecure to allow extraction of code from a SAM/SIM/Smart card so this option is definitely not available at all.

The SAM card's purpose is to prevent cloning so the answer is a NO unless there is some sort of vulnerability in the applet codes or a leak of information somewhere in the supplier side.

So, both 1.) and 2.), assuming the SAM card is properly secured and implemented, the answer to both questions is NO.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic