Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

How to process "GetSlot" command

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
BirdKing

How to process "GetSlot" command

Post by BirdKing » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:52 am

Hello, everyone. I have a question about how to process "GetSlot". Now I have a device which implemented HID and CCID. At first, I processed "GetSlot" command in USB IRQ. But my hardware lost message. So I changed my implementation. I processed "GetSlot" command out of USB IRQ.While another question happened. When I used my deveice on MAC, I cannot keep CCID procotol right. The reason is that the work protocol is HID, in the same time, MAC send "GetSlot" command to the device. As the device is processing HID comman, it cannot process "GetSlot" command timely. CCID failed because time out. How to save this question?

BirdKing

Re: How to process "GetSlot" command

Post by BirdKing » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:51 am

A solution is when card received a CCID command it would turn on the timer in USB IRQ. If timer interrupted CCID send wtx request command util the ccid start to process CCID command.

DaHuFa

Post by DaHuFa » Thu May 09, 2019 8:47 am

I have a question about this, "GetSlot" command is standard CCID command. Wtx command is T0 or T1 command. Can we use wtx command to request a extend time for "GetSlot" command?

BirdKing

Post by BirdKing » Mon May 27, 2019 5:29 am

I had met this problem. So, I send the response for this CCID command in interrupted service procedures.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic