Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Purchased a JavaCard for S-OFF

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
Qunara

Purchased a JavaCard for S-OFF

Post by Qunara » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:15 am

Since I got a whole bunch of PM's regarding this, I decided to make a thread generalizing everything.

Last week, I was denied the ability of unlocking my bootloader a mere hour before getting home I decided to find some other way to free my phone.

A few friends and I pooled together and purchased a JavaCard and the required files to be able to do things like S-OFF, factory unlock, etc.

Everything wont be here till next week (Tuesday/Wednesday) so I won't be able to provide proof and all that until then. However, I will be able to do 5-10 S-OFF's free of charge to any known devs who feel they would be able to use an S-OFF'd phone to provide the community with a public way to unlock our bootloaders/S-OFF etc. To anyone else, I'll be able to do about 250 phones or so via this one card. If anyone wants to talk more about this over PM feel free to contact me.