Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Which smart card do I need to buy for development

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
Billie

Which smart card do I need to buy for development

Post by Billie » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:19 pm

Hi there.

does anybody know where to buy smart cards for java smart card development? I bought cards of type SLE 5542 but getting the error message: sun.security.smartcardio.PCSCException: SCARD_W_UNRESPONSIVE_CARD.

Many thanks in advance for your support :!:

Cheers
Billie

dashbrowns

Re: Which smart card do I need to buy for development

Post by dashbrowns » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:06 am

Thanks for asking the question. I have the same problem as you. Looking forward to the answer to this question.

Ellisun

Re: Which smart card do I need to buy for development

Post by Ellisun » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:20 am

Billie wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:19 pm
Hi there.

does anybody know where to buy smart cards for java smart card development? I bought cards of type SLE 5542 but getting the error message: sun.security.smartcardio.PCSCException: SCARD_W_UNRESPONSIVE_CARD.

Many thanks in advance for your support :!:

Cheers
Billie
The PCSCException: SCARD_W_UNRESPONSIVE_CARD error, maybe you can try to remove and reconnect your card.
you can buy smart cards from the JavaCardOS Online Store, you can contact them via email and they will recommend java card to you according to your needs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic