Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Application Load Certificate in Java for applet installation?

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
JohnnyC

Application Load Certificate in Java for applet installation?

Post by JohnnyC » Thu May 20, 2021 6:03 pm

For the MULTOS smart card operating system it is necessary for the card issuer to request an Application Load Certificate from the Multos Key Management Authority to be able to load an application into the card. Otherwise, an application cannot be loaded/installed into the card.

In Java Card, does one also need something like an Application Load Certificate, I was searching but couldn't find anything like it? My impression is that you can just install your custom applet into your Java Card without any problems.
Last edited by JohnnyC on Fri May 21, 2021 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
love the style of this forum

Tolice

Re: Application Load Certificate in Java?

Post by Tolice » Fri May 21, 2021 4:21 am

As far as I know, the use of the Multos card must depend on the Certificate, and it only recognized the special command, it not Java card

JohnnyC

Re: Application Load Certificate in Java?

Post by JohnnyC » Sat May 29, 2021 11:29 am

Tolice wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 4:21 am
As far as I know, the use of the Multos card must depend on the Certificate, and it only recognized the special command, it not Java card
So that means anyone can install an applet in the java card themselves without any problems?
love the style of this forum

pumaejecutivo

Re: Application Load Certificate in Java for applet installation?

Post by pumaejecutivo » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:53 pm

WELL IN MULTOA YOU NEED THE CERTIFICATEBUTIN JAVA U NEED TRANSMISION KEY AND AUTH KEY

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic