Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

What is the correct approach to make a JavaCard applet updatable?

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
aminadav

What is the correct approach to make a JavaCard applet updatable?

Post by aminadav » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:14 pm

I want to be able to update the Applet after distribution to clients. I don't want to ask them to send me back the chips, if we need to update the applet. I want to give the a script to run in their card-reader.

The problem is that for updating the applet, I need to give them a script with unlock key, but I don't want to give them the key.

There is any way to sign a new applet, and the JavaCard (GlobalPlatform) will know that it's an original applet and only then it will be installed?

I thought maybe to create new Applet that have the install privilege (There is something like that?) and it will be responsible for installing a new applets.

kuafu

Re: What is the correct approach to make a JavaCard applet updatable?

Post by kuafu » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:50 am

https://www.jubiterwallet.com/download.html JuBiter Wallet Updating Tool is a applet update tool. Using gp scp11 to update the key.Everyone use has a unique ecc key .
well

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic