Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

SIM CARD DEVELOPMENT. HOW TO?

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
bianca998

SIM CARD DEVELOPMENT. HOW TO?

Post by bianca998 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:48 am

Hello.

I've been struggling with the SIM CARDS and JAVA CARD development for a long time now. When finally I found this app and with the PyAPDU tool and I thought my problems are solved I faced new issues.
After I write a program, I convert it into a CAP file and I open it to the pyAPDU tool to load it on the SIM CARD, I can't download the file( of course, I can't install it). I receive the following message: Download Cap error: Select GP Card Manager failed. Send: 00 A4 04 00 00, Recv: 67 00. I also tried doing it manually: 00 A4 04 00 Le AID and still not working.
I think it is worth mentioning that the SIM CARD has some SIM CARD specific files on it and that I know every key that the card came with.

Any suggestion would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.

Tolice

Re: SIM CARD DEVELOPMENT. HOW TO?

Post by Tolice » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:24 am

is your SIM card in the OP_READY status?

bianca998

Post by bianca998 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:51 am

Tolice wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:24 am
is your SIM card in the OP_READY status?

Thank you for your reply.
I presume I have to check one of these:
Select CardManager begin...
Select CardManager error: Select GP Card Manager failed. Send: 00 A4 04 00 00, Recv: 67 00.
GP Verify begin ...
GP Verify error: GP init update failed. recv: 6D 00

raquelmoore

Post by raquelmoore » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:18 am

I want to develop JavaCard 2.2.x applet, load to developer SIM card. I also need to connect to the SIM card through PCSC-Lite on Ubuntu (because of SEEK-FOR-ANDROID).

However, I don't know what hardware should I buy...I've already bought few (cheap) PC/SC smart card readers from Ebay and so, but there are not recognized by Gemalto Card Manager or any other soft for loading applets to SIMs.
Check out more about supply chain process

bianca998

Post by bianca998 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:06 am

raquelmoore wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:18 am
I want to develop JavaCard 2.2.x applet, load to developer SIM card. I also need to connect to the SIM card through PCSC-Lite on Ubuntu (because of SEEK-FOR-ANDROID).

However, I don't know what hardware should I buy...I've already bought few (cheap) PC/SC smart card readers from Ebay and so, but there are not recognized by Gemalto Card Manager or any other soft for loading applets to SIMs.
If you already have a PC/SC smart card reader + sim card with the security keys you can use your Ubuntu environment to load .cap files. You don't need to buy anything apart from a PC/SC smart card reader

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic