Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Track2 data

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
tatoo46

Track2 data

Post by tatoo46 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:20 am

I have installed open EMV applet and des applet by Bashir and stored track2 information using X2 software ..card peek showing track information correctly when I read it and calculated arqc also but when I try in pos it says online decline ..trying to crack this think for very long time but keep on getting error only ..can anyone help me on this please

pumaejecutivo

Re: Track2 data

Post by pumaejecutivo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:25 pm

what u mean with arqc calculation? how do u do so?

what service code is your track? and in what mode are you writing your crd?

why dont use a custom script using mcgyver.cap?

tatoo46

Post by tatoo46 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:48 pm

pumaejecutivo wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:25 pm
what u mean with arqc calculation? how do u do so?

what service code is your track? and in what mode are you writing your crd?

why dont use a custom script using mcgyver.cap?
Finally someone to help ..thanks for your reply …I am using x2 but it’s not writing all the tags perfectly ..I found a pho script to find MDk key so arqc calculation is not a issue I hope ..custom script I don’t know how to write also I never uploaded McGyver.cap if you send me any references it will be very useful …

pumaejecutivo

Post by pumaejecutivo » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:27 pm

well i guess that your issue is the x2 versoin... some versions are incomplete or not updated.... so they are gonna write the script incomplete or worng....

you can do your own script by getting the ist script from anynother card and just change the data that you need to change.... for example tag 57 forthe track2 etc....

mcgyver cap is the cap used in x2.... that cap have a buffer overflow that make your jcop a ''yes'' card that means that any pin you write its gonna work ..... allthis just in case you are writing sda data on the card

tatoo46

Post by tatoo46 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:22 pm

So no need to generate arqc And all ? Dou have telegram so I can contact you ..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic