Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Change the Card ATR and Set T=0 or T=1

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
amrsalah

Change the Card ATR and Set T=0 or T=1

Post by amrsalah » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:56 am

Hi,

How I can set and code the ATR value and the communication protocol T=1 or T=0 within the applet code.

Thanks!

UNKNwYSHSA

Re: Change the Card ATR and Set T=0 or T=1

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:18 pm

You can not set ATR value from applet.
You can only change ATR history bytes use GPSystem.setATRHistBytes() and you must has privilege to call this method;
I want to ask you, the ATR is the commnication parameters of card, it usually have no relation with applet execution, why you have this requirement?
sense and simplicity

amrsalah

Re: Change the Card ATR and Set T=0 or T=1

Post by amrsalah » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your kind reply,
The reason that I want to change the ATR, because I have some program to send APDUs which have some difficulty to start up when the ATR is too short ex. 3B 80 80 01 01 and I have the same problem before with other card simulators and changing the ATR solve the issue.

can you give an example to set the ATR history? also it is possible to change the simulator or the card from T=1 to T=0?

Thanks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic