Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

how much time it takes to develop a java card platform such as nxp's JCOP?

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
seyed089

how much time it takes to develop a java card platform such as nxp's JCOP?

Post by seyed089 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:01 pm

As a PhD student, my supervisor proposed to develop a Java Platform such as NXP's JCOP from scratch as my PhD thesis. my question is:

1. Can this work be done in 3-4 years? I have a big experience with native OS design/implementation and C programming. Additionally, I have to do that alone.
2. Is there any cue that how much effort is needed for each part of the project? I mean how much effort for JCRE, JCVM, and APIs, separately? Is the Java Interpreter the hardest part of this project? (for a minimum workable standardized Java Platform).
3. How much time and how many programmers did it take for the NXP company to produce JCOP?
4. Is there any block diagram that shows the main parts of a Java Platform in detail?
5. In the case you think this work is possible, do you have any suggestions for me to start my project?

Any help is highly appreciated.

kuafu

Re: how much time it takes to develop a java card platform such as nxp's JCOP?

Post by kuafu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:25 am

For most company , they get a reference implementation from oracle which named TCK( Test Compatability Kit). They start with tck.
You can try to get one.
well

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic