Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

a little confused about "Default selected"

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
trgorce

a little confused about "Default selected"

Post by trgorce » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:58 am

Recently I am a little confused about "Default selected".
I installed my java card applet with the Default Selected application privilege. In my opinion, it means that I can send applet commands even if the applet is not selected. But the fact shows I am wrong.
I tried to send applet commands but I received the error that indicates that I should select the applet before doing it. What exactly does it mean?

GraceGIRL

Re: a little confused about "Default selected"

Post by GraceGIRL » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:01 am

I also think that after I installed the applet with the default selected application privilege, I can send command even if the applet is not selected.

But it seems that we are wrong.

trgorce

Post by trgorce » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:58 am

Anybody know this? Pls help me

Thelogan

Post by Thelogan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:09 am

Hey guy.
There are some mistake you may have.

In install applet period, you could install java card applet with the Default Selected application privilege. It means that when the card need to set one application to become Default Selected, this application could be chosen and other applications which don't have that privilege can't be chosen.

mabel

Post by mabel » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:37 am

Thelogan wrote:Hey guy.
There are some mistake you may have.

In install applet period, you could install java card applet with the Default Selected application privilege. It means that when the card need to set one application to become Default Selected, this application could be chosen and other applications which don't have that privilege can't be chosen.

Hi my friend!

You are wrong.

Default Selected means that when the card is powered on, the applet with privilege can receive APDUs you send by default.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic