Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Build large java card application

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
mose05

Build large java card application

Post by mose05 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:06 am

We have completed a large java card application recently, which included three packages. How can I build applet and upload it without re-adding to project lib-packages every time when I change something in lib-packages?

cprgolds

Re: Build large java card application

Post by cprgolds » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:22 am

I have the similar question. I try to split my whole code to four javacard packages. Then I build the project, but I saw that only the Java card applet class file was produced. The other javacard files are not built. The cap file is not generated yet. I am using JCOP tools. Who can help me solve this problem?

popmun09

Re: Build large java card application

Post by popmun09 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:49 am

mose05 wrote:We have completed a large java card application recently, which included three packages. How can I build applet and upload it without re-adding to project lib-packages every time when I change something in lib-packages?

If you use eclipse JCOP tools, you should configure some options.
Right click on project folder->Build path->Link sources->browse -> add folder which contain needed package.
Then you need to configure AID.
Then don`t forget about adding package for upload:
Open Debug Configuration->Choose package upload->add package->select package that was add. Move package with your applet down, because java card try to find reference for classes when install applet, that is why packages need to be upload in right order.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic