Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

generate RSA public and private key

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
Tazmania09

generate RSA public and private key

Post by Tazmania09 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:19 pm

When I generated RSA public and private key by KeyPair(KeyPair.ALG_RSA, KeyBuilder.LENGTH_RSA_1024) , I got 6F 00.

But when I used KeyPair(KeyPair.ALG_RSA_CRT, KeyBuilder.LENGTH_RSA_1024) , it can be successfull. I have no idea about why this happened. Hope anyone help me find the reason. Thanks a lot

corleoner

Re: generate RSA public and private key

Post by corleoner » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:10 am

The reason that you got 6F 00 is because there is un-handled exception in your code. Use try/catch statements to catch exception and find out exception reason.

Moreover, it turns out that ALG_RSA_CRT is the same as ALG_RSA, so if there is something wrong with ALG_RSA, just use ALG_RSA_CRT.

rena2019

Post by rena2019 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:20 pm

corleoner wrote:Moreover, it turns out that ALG_RSA_CRT is the same as ALG_RSA, so if there is something wrong with ALG_RSA, just use ALG_RSA_CRT.
what? ALG_RSA_CRT is the same as ALG_RSA?

corleoner

Post by corleoner » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:46 pm

rena2019 wrote:
corleoner wrote:Moreover, it turns out that ALG_RSA_CRT is the same as ALG_RSA, so if there is something wrong with ALG_RSA, just use ALG_RSA_CRT.
what? ALG_RSA_CRT is the same as ALG_RSA?

Well.. Isn't that so? If I said something wrong or misunderstood something, please correct me. thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic