Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Smart Card Bitcoin Wallet

Collect and collate various open source JavaCard applets.
All applets are under the open source licenses.

Moderator: Ellisun

JavaCardOS

Smart Card Bitcoin Wallet

Post by JavaCardOS » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:57 pm

BitcoinWallet is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet implementation . It was based on the project Ledger Wallet and can be run on javacard platform with JCRE version 3.0.x above. Bitcoin is an innovative payment system and a new kind of money. It was implemented on P2P technologies and transactions take place between users directly.

Note:

1. You can also view this applet from GitHub or SourceForge.
    2. This Applet has been successfully compiled in JCIDE, and it has been tested with JC30M48CR.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

pritisinghip

Re: Smart Card Bitcoin Wallet

Post by pritisinghip » Wed May 30, 2018 8:00 am

Computers and smartphones are aspire for malware. The software as regards a literary card can be protected.
Smart cards attraction off not mannerism a battery, nor internet connection, they are robust.
Adoption: people are already used to paying in the midst of educational cards.

devinshwan1

Post by devinshwan1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:15 am

Hello, javacodeos,

Thanks for sharing bitcoin wallet details are very nice. I already use this services & I suggest company details actually my company provides bitcoin services for other companies your any query for bitcoin-related so, please contact me & reply to this thread.

Thanks!

zxt12300

Post by zxt12300 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:24 pm

Thanks for your share, do you have some resource project about BIP39 of HDwallet?

dannyzadok

Post by dannyzadok » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:30 am

Hello,
Can someone help me with the EDCSA signing for Bitcoin?
I took the WalletBitcoin app from here: https://github.com/JavaCardOS/BitcoinWallet
When I try to load it to the card, I get the following error: 0x6438 == Imported package not found.
I am using the following card: 3H145

Thanks
Danny

lilly26

Post by lilly26 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:46 am

Hello,

Can anybody know from where I can collect my smart card bitcoin wallet? I need urgently because I'm living in a village area & you know very well there is no facility for them or you have any other way which is comfortable for me you can also share with me.
Thanks...

owlstead

Post by owlstead » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:52 pm

dannyzadok wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:30 am
I am using the following card: 3H145
That's not all that specific; if I search for that card then Google finds this post first.

ThePhoenyx

Post by ThePhoenyx » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm

It's the J3H145 JCOP card being sold by Feitian.
The world is full of stories;
And sometimes they permit themselves to be told.
~Cherokee Proverb

alexang2303

Post by alexang2303 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:07 am

Japan is very obsessed with Bitcoin, without a doubt. It presently shows up Bitcoin utilization will just turn out to be considerably progressively regular in the nation. All the more explicitly, the usually utilized Felicia savvy cards will coordinate a Bitcoin wallet later on. This will launch Bitcoin use in the nation to an unheard of level pushing ahead.

Witablentlen

Post by Witablentlen » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:12 am

There are lot of tips and instructions are there for the investment in the trading which can be more helpful for making more bitcoins easily.I have try to check some of the best cryptocurrency wallet options to store the bitcoin easily.I have seen some of the best options for the bitcoin investment.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic