Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Keys for MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K (D81) Card

Card Products

Moderator: horse dream

Romanzi

Keys for MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K (D81) Card

Post by Romanzi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:06 pm

I new this topic for another question about MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K (D81) Card. Can I read out all the files on this card without any permission ? Or only part of files are available for me? Need I know a key (similar with GP key in Java Card) for this card to get the super permissiong for this card?

Tarantino

Re: Keys for MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K (D81) Card

Post by Tarantino » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:53 am

Usually, you can configure all files on a DESFire to read without any permission and you can also protect the access permission of every file with a key. In this case you have to authenticate with this key before the access is granted.

However, I am not sure for the card sold in this store.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.--Nelson Mandela

JavaCardOS

Re: Keys for MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K (D81) Card

Post by JavaCardOS » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:29 am

For all the DESFire cards sold in our store, you can also read all files on card. There will also a key with the card. With this key, you can protect any part of file to protect the access permission.

TripTar

Keys for MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K D81 Card

Post by TripTar » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:25 pm

I need a replacement Ignition set for my 1996 Xj600 complete with keys. I have searched every where to no avail.
If you have one hit me up.
Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic