Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

J3D081 pre-personalize as T1 card

Other Tools
znkpdt

J3D081 pre-personalize as T1 card

Post by znkpdt » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:17 pm

Unfortunately, the J3D081 cards that I have obtained for a hobbyist project are pre-personalized. The vendor is far away overseas (e.g. China) and is of no help.

I would like to set them up for ISO 7816 transport protocol type T=1. My documentation I have available from my University time is for the J3A081 that uses different addresses. So currently I am only able to boot the root applet using the TK. The Javacard is not protected nor fused. However, writing to the memory addresses gets blocked and I receive RET: 69 84. Obviously, as I am targeting the wrong addresses that are only valid for J3A081.

Am I out of luck or is there a way to get the required APDU codes? I know the required documentation (e.g. Admin Manual) is encumbered by NDA that should maintain the security of the protected area of the smartcard.

What would happen, when I send the command to boot the root applet (e.g. reset to defaults) and immediately send the fuse command? I would think the card would be lost as the defaults do not match the settings for any transport protocol to talk to the card using Global Platform.

Is there hope for me or are the cards not useable? Thanks in advance for your help!

xaduha

Re: J3D081 pre-personalize as T1 card

Post by xaduha » Sun May 05, 2019 3:39 am

Hi, I'm having the same issue with J3D081 cards, were you able to solve it?

tobix99

Re: J3D081 pre-personalize as T1 card

Post by tobix99 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:47 am

Hey, I'm also stuck at this problem, did anybody solve it?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic