Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

How can I use WalletDemo.exe?

Other Tools
Regist

Post by Regist » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:47 am

I have uploaded and installed the WalletDemoApplet successfully. But in "Issue Card" process, I always got the error "Error occurred. Please check!". Why this happened?

JavaCardOS

Re: How can I use WalletDemo.exe?

Post by JavaCardOS » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:21 pm

Hello

You don't need to download the applet when using this WalletDemo program. This program will download and install WalletDemoApplet automatically in "Issue Card" process.

Please note that you should select a key File and set PIN code in "Issue Card" process.

Yahondi

Post by Yahondi » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:25 am

JavaCardOS wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:21 pm
Hello

You don't need to download the applet when using this WalletDemo program. This program will download and install WalletDemoApplet automatically in "Issue Card" process.

Please note that you should select a key File and set PIN code in "Issue Card" process.
Thanks for this answer! I had the same question!

mbsysde99

Post by mbsysde99 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:06 pm

JavaCardOS wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:21 pm
Hello

But when we use virtual reader to debug WalletDemoApplet.java in JCIDE, JCIDE automatically wil download and install that applet.

So "Issue Card" doesn't worked because we twice install that applet, first from JCIDE while debug, second from WalletDemo.exe while "Issue Card" process?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic