Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

pyApduTool User Guide

JCIDE is an Integrated Development Environment designed specifically for the Java Card programming language.

Moderators: product, kuafu

irvinmags

Re: pyApduTool User Guide

Post by irvinmags » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:22 pm

I'm trying to use Signature AES CMAC and it's not showing from the intellisense. Plus it shows 3.0.4. Can you walk me through on if I should update?

product

Post by product » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:07 pm

irvinmags wrote:I'm trying to use Signature AES CMAC and it's not showing from the intellisense. Plus it shows 3.0.4. Can you walk me through on if I should update?

Hi irvinmags!

Are you referring to JCIDE, not pyApdutool?

Overme134

Post by Overme134 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:10 pm

Guys, It is time to change our lives! This is a list of the most useful tips and tricks for self development, follow the link , improve yourself http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/personal-development-21-skills-you-can-learn-by-yourself

Vyalei

Post by Vyalei » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:54 am

thanks for this useful tutorial.

buddygold

Post by buddygold » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:38 pm

Hey everyone, I had a question regarding apdu commands. I have been trying to initialize my J2A040 card with the select command and then followed by the boot command, I receive the 9000 after both commands but when I go to the history tab it only shows a few output commands. Additionally when I try and write on the card it doesn't seem to write and cardpeek doesn't show any information that I thought I burned onto it. I would be very grateful if someone could help with this issue. Thank you for your time all! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic