Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

OpenEMV Instructions & Applet Source Code

The OpenEMV is a Java Card implementation of the EMV standard.

Moderator: Ellisun

JavaCardOS

OpenEMV Instructions & Applet Source Code

Post by JavaCardOS » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:33 am

This applet is a very basic EMV applet supporting only SDA and plaintext offline PIN.It does not offer personalisation support - everything is hard-coded.
The code is optimised for readability, and not for performance or memory use.
The class SimpleEMVApplet does the central processing of APDUs. Handling of all crypto-related stuff is outsourced to EMVCrypro, handling of the static card data to EMVStaticData,and handling of the EMV protocol and session state to EMVProtocolState.

For more information about this Applet, please see the following file.

Note:
  1. The Applet has been successfully compiled in JCIDE, and can be directly used after downloading.
  2. This Applet is from SourceForge and GitHub (LGPL2)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.
Last edited by JavaCardOS on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tarantino

Re: OpenEMV

Post by Tarantino » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:28 am

Can this applet be installed into IFD A40CR card ?
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.--Nelson Mandela

horse dream

Re: OpenEMV

Post by horse dream » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:34 am

Of course yes.

loberlober

Re: OpenEMV Instructions & Applet Source Code

Post by loberlober » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:33 am

How we can write track2 on java card like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7RZEsff_uo

mabel

Post by mabel » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:55 pm

loberlober wrote:How we can write track2 on java card like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7RZEsff_uo

That EMV Reader/Writer Software can only work with MCR 200 IC Chip Card Reader Writer device for magnetic stripe card.
Last edited by mabel on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crawford

Post by Crawford » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:39 pm

loberlober wrote:How we can write track2 on java card like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7RZEsff_uo

There is no way to write track2 on java card, due to the data structure difference between magnetic stripe card and java card.

SAPPHIRE

Post by SAPPHIRE » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:24 am

JavaCardOS wrote:This applet is a very basic EMV applet supporting only SDA and plaintext offline PIN.It does not offer personalisation support - everything is hard-coded.
The code is optimised for readability, and not for performance or memory use.
The class SimpleEMVApplet does the central processing of APDUs. Handling of all crypto-related stuff is outsourced to EMVCrypro, handling of the static card data to EMVStaticData,and handling of the EMV protocol and session state to EMVProtocolState.

For more information about this Applet, please see the following file.

Note:
  1. The Applet has been successfully compiled in JCIDE, and can be directly used after downloading.
  2. This Applet is from SourceForge and GitHub (LGPL2)

Would I be wrong for thinking this applet might be majorly what is included in that macgyver.cap file I see in some of those public EMV softwares
being sold by some?
I'm no expert, I'm late to the smart development scene but I'm slightly catching up.

Also, admins and the oh ye smart ones, are there any modification updates to this OpenEmv applets?
(public or private)
I mean any kind of improved modification at all???
It's been some 2 year since they were uploaded here from the dates I see.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic