Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

JCIDE Tools Menu

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

ThePhoenyx

JCIDE Tools Menu

Post by ThePhoenyx » Tue May 08, 2018 12:46 pm

At present I do not have Internet at home where my development PC is, I have to go to the local library to access the Internet. Is there any possibility that the functions in the Tools Menu can be written in to the JCIDE without it having to go to the Internet? If not, then I will be unable to use the JCIDE. Thank you for any information you can supply for this question.
The world is full of stories;
And sometimes they permit themselves to be told.
~Cherokee Proverb

nozomi

Re: JCIDE Tools Menu

Post by nozomi » Thu May 10, 2018 4:00 am

why not try offline register process of JCKit. Just copy the register codes by udisk...

ThePhoenyx

Post by ThePhoenyx » Thu May 10, 2018 11:49 am

I have done that, but if you go to the top menu and choose Tools, when you click on some of the tools it opens a browser to a site that is that tool. Without internet all I get is 404 site not found. Those tools are what I'd like to be built in.
~Cherokee Proverb

newbiecat

Post by newbiecat » Thu May 10, 2018 10:38 pm

I have tested the offline register with JCKit v1.0.5.39 on my another PC. It is ok.
Before starting JCIDE, I unplug the ETH cable. I think it would be similar without internet condition.
Look following screen snap:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

ThePhoenyx

Post by ThePhoenyx » Sat May 12, 2018 10:14 am

That is NOT the problem I am having! Run JCIDE, go to the Tool Menu, not the Help menu. Go to the 4th item "Update Virtual Machine" and click it. A Dialog opens Titled "Update Virtual Mathine" with 2 buttons on it, labeled "Update Virtual Mathine" and "Add Virtual Mathine". When I click on either of these buttons, a web browser opens to the JAVACARDOS Forum Login. What are these buttons supposed to do?
~Cherokee Proverb

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic