Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

I can't debug WalletDemoApplet.Java when connected to WalletDemo.exe

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

mbsysde99

I can't debug WalletDemoApplet.Java when connected to WalletDemo.exe

Post by mbsysde99 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:16 am

I can't debug WalletDemoApplet.Java when connected to WalletDemo.exe because when I changed the package and applet of WalletDemoApplet.java to match WalletDemo.exe (11 22 33 44 55 for package and 11 22 33 44 55 66 for applet) then I debugged WalletDemoApplet.Java, and apparently the debugging process downloaded and installed the applet to the virtual card. The same thing when I run Issue Card, it will also download and install the applet to the virtual card. The same two processes are done and this causes an error.

I tried simulating the card but without debugging the WalletDemoApplet.Java. Simulate the card with scp.exe > JCVM > JCVM:Standard 3.0.5 > launch. then I did a reader simulation with WalletDemo.exe. I also can't connect the two because there are no custom ip and Port settings from Tcip/Ip on WalletDemo.exe, making it difficult for me to do that.

Wallet Card
C:\JavaCardKit\SDK\Sample\WalletDemoApplet\src\WalletDemoApplet\WalletDemoApplet.java

Wallet Reader
C:\JavaCardKit\SDK\Tools\WalletDemo\WalletDemo.exe

Wallet Key for Issuer
C:\JavaCardKit\SDK\Tools\WalletDemo\key.dat

Virtual Card
C:\JavaCardKit\SDK\Tools\ChipPack\JAVACOS\scp.exe

How to resolved this problem?

Thanks.