Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Communication protocol between SmartCardProxy and JCIDE

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

mbsysde99

Communication protocol between SmartCardProxy and JCIDE

Post by mbsysde99 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:26 am

I want to make an application like LoyaltyCardDemo.exe (add custom features, likes The number of currencies with many digits, Large balance, Changing the debit/credit calculation to int value to make it easier to calculate with many digits, add others features) with C#.

I want simulate communication between LoyaltyCardApplet.java running on JCIDE and LoyaltyCardDemo.exe.

To do the above, I tried to study the communication protocol between JCIDE and SmartCardProxy using the https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/smsniff-x64.zip application, to intercept the question data sent from SmartCardProxy to JCIDE and answer data from JCIDE to SmartCardProxy. I get the data changed during the communication process, look at picture bellow.

Where can I get the details of the communication protocol between JCIDE and SmartCardProxy?

OR

Is possible to add feature like a transparent communication between SmartCardProxy and JCIDE? This will make it easier to me as a programmer to make simulations as per my requirement before running the applet on real your card. Thanks.

Question from SmartCardProxy to JCIDE

Answer of JCIDE to SmartCardProxy

Regards,
Yudha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.