Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

I am trying to get our smart card code to work on JCIDE, and while I have resolved most of the issues, there is still on

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

kuafu

I am trying to get our smart card code to work on JCIDE, and while I have resolved most of the issues, there is still on

Post by kuafu » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:39 am

I am trying to get our smart card code to work on JCIDE, and while I have resolved most of the issues, there is still one issue that I absolutely cannot figure out. When I try to build the project, I get the following build error:

C:\Main_Stuff\Crypto.java:358: cannot find symbol
symbol : variable ALG_SHA_256
hash = MessageDigest.getInstance(MessageDigest.ALG_SHA_256, false);

The line of code in question is:

hash = MessageDigest.getInstance(MessageDigest.ALG_SHA_256, false);

The weird thing about this build error is that even the development environment recognizes “MessageDigest.ALG_SHA_256” in that it will autocomplete it when I type it out (this line also builds without problems in the Oberthur development environment). I have tried looking for a solution online, but I cannot find the answer. Any insight on this matter would be helpful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.
well

kuafu

Re: I am trying to get our smart card code to work on JCIDE, and while I have resolved most of the issues, there is stil

Post by kuafu » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:49 am

the solution to fix this problem is change jcdk version from 2.2.1 to higher.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.
well

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic