Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

jcide login error through proxy

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

piusott

jcide login error through proxy

Post by piusott » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:00 pm

Hi All,
I'm having problems logging in to JCIDE. I'd registered (under the name "piusott") but when I try to log in, the application hangs for a few seconds and them comes back with a "Login Error". I am almost certain that is because our network here uses a proxy that requires username/password authentication. Is there a way to configure the proxy settings to supply these before logging in?
cheers,
Pius

product

Re: jcide login error through proxy

Post by product » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:00 am

Hi Pius,

Would you please confirm whether you can visit https://www.javacardos.com/ under this proxy configuration?

piusott

Post by piusott » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi All,

Yes, using a web browser, with proxy user name and password supplied, I can browse to https://www.javacardos.com/ without any problems.

thanks,
Pius

product

Post by product » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:45 am

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
It seems that JCIDE isn't allowed to access network. You may need to add JCIDE to the list of allowed programs in a firewall.
I mean, add JCIDE in a new firewall outbound rule.

If there is still any problem with JCIDE, please let us know.
We will help you until JCIDE can work well.Thanks.

piusott

Post by piusott » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Hi All,

The firewall is not the problem, there is no outgoing firewall block. The issue is that our network proxy requires username and password authentication and there is nowhere (that I can see) in JCIDE that allows you to enter your proxy credentials. Even using the configured default system proxy there is still a requirement to supply the username and password.

cheers,
Pius

product

Post by product » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:33 pm

Hi,

We are so sorry that there is no place to enter the proxy credentials in JCIDE.

According to your issue, we will consider to add this function in the next version of JCIDE.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

BR&thanks

piusott

Post by piusott » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:43 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply. Is there a way to bypass this? At the moment I can't use JCIDE at all because it requires me to register or it won't start. There is a "Register off-line now" option there which requires a registration code. Where would I receive that registration code from?

cheers,
Pius

product

Post by product » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:40 am

piusott wrote:Hi All,

Thanks for the reply. Is there a way to bypass this? At the moment I can't use JCIDE at all because it requires me to register or it won't start. There is a "Register off-line now" option there which requires a registration code. Where would I receive that registration code from?

cheers,
Pius

Hi,

We have submited your problem to our administrator, who will contact you to solve you problem ASAP.

BR&thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic