Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Problem with GIDS-Applet

Smartcard solutions

Moderator: product

Exkudor

Problem with GIDS-Applet

Post by Exkudor » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:26 am

Hello,

I have a question regarding some Javacards i have here for testing purposes. I have installed the GIDS-Applet via Global Platform Pro onto the card with gp.exe -install GIDSApplet.cap -default, initialized it with the OpenSC GIDS-Tool and the command "gids-tool --initialize". Then i try to install a certificate on the card - error, Windows says "Smartcard detected. For the process another smartcard is needed. Driver for smartcard not found"

Thanks in advance

arturboiko

Re: Problem with GIDS-Applet

Post by arturboiko » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi,

Maybe you need a minidriver for the GIDS card. I made it to import keys from the PFX files onto the card, using the Gemalto MiniDriver Manager.
I checked his work only on Win 7 32bit. Source and driver are here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

vletoux

Re: Problem with GIDS-Applet

Post by vletoux » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:51 am

certutil -scinfo can show if the card is recognized or not.
Please note that if a PIV applet was installed before on a card having the same APDU, Windows will try to load the PIV applet (even if not existant). The cache entry is located in the Calais registry hive.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic