Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

JCKit JAVACOS_7.1.0.0 released

Products Release

Moderators: product, kuafu

product

JCKit JAVACOS_7.1.0.0 released

Post by product » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:52 am

Greetings all,

We are pleased to announce the release of JCKit JAVACOS_7.1.0.0.

Compared with the previous version, this version fixed some bugs and add some new features.

Fix:
  • 1. Fixed the problem that something like byte x=2; x+=1; prompts an error when compiling with the Javac compiler
    2. Fixed the problem that the code error prompts that it cannot be used normally after 'set class to applet' or 'set applet to class'
    3. Fixed the bug that when opening the .java file separately (without opening the project) and then closing the JCIDE, it will prompt an error of 'null pointer'
    4. In the debugging process, when only one breakpoint is valid, the valid breakpoint cannot be removed
    5. Fixed the problem that when switching compilation options, the code in the macro scope uses the code reference search function to prompt the reference that cannot be found.
    6. Fixed the problem that JCIDE could not be started after JDT.LS crashed.
    7. Optimize the memory utilization of ‘replace all’ functions.
    8. The debugger fixes the problem of crash when the subclass object is assigned to the parent class object
Add:
  • 1. Add start prompt and end prompt, When building the project.
    2. Add the function of restarting debugging, this function will first close the current debugging, and then restart debugging

Upgrade
  • 1. Upgrade the eclipse open source component JDT.LS to version 0.70.
    2. Upgrade scintill from 4.xx to version 5.0
Download Link:
1. Download JCKit JAVACOS_7.1.0.0 from Google Drive.
2. Click Here to download it from the JavaCardOS website.

kosullivan

Re: JCKit JAVACOS_7.1.0.0 released

Post by kosullivan » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:35 am

Hi thanks for the update! When I download it from the main Javacos forum web site, the zip file says v7.1.0.0, but the installer inside is v6.1.0.8!
I was able to get the correct one from Google Drive however.

product

Re: JCKit JAVACOS_7.1.0.0 released

Post by product » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:37 am

kosullivan wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:35 am
Hi thanks for the update! When I download it from the main Javacos forum web site, the zip file says v7.1.0.0, but the installer inside is v6.1.0.8!
I was able to get the correct one from Google Drive however.
I'm very sorry for the error.
I have corrected it.
Thanks for your feedback.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic