We are pleased to announce the release of JCKit JAVACOS_22.214.171.124.
Compared with the previous version, this version fixed some bugs and add some new features.
1. JCIDE's code parsing functionality has been modified from the jlikes kernel to the j.d.ls
The functions of JDT.LS(https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls) are as follows:
- As you type reporting of parsing and compilation errors
Code actions / refactoring
Code lens (references/implementations)
Code formatting (on-type/selection/file)
Java 9/10/11 support
3. Optimized the badly formatted for 'Text Editor' suddenly became confused
4. Fix the bug of Memory Leaks
1. Added the SCP tool, which is separate from the DebugShell and is designed to work with JCIDE.
Previously, DebugShell was operated from the command line, and SCP was operated by GUI.
2. Added bluetooth function,socket debugging interface. External tools can easily integrate JCIDE.
1. Click Here to download it from the JavaCardOS website.
2. Download JAVACOS_126.96.36.199 from Google Drive.