Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Installing PassportApplet strange error.

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
masutaone

Installing PassportApplet strange error.

Post by masutaone » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:27 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to Java Cards and to this forum as well, I hope I chose the correct place to post my question.

I've been trying for the past 2 days to install the Java Card PassportApplet on a Java Card, but whatever I do it fails on the install phase with
a return APDU 69 85. I know it means that conditions have not been met, so I thought about downgrading the app in case it couldn't support some specific crypto algorithm. I build the 0.0.1 version out of scratch, and yet again the same problem. My Java Card is a standard A40CR Java Card from Microsim, with a Infineon SLE77CLFX2400PM chip.

If someone could please look into this and give me advice on what to do, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

aramter

Re: Installing PassportApplet strange error.

Post by aramter » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:13 pm

I have the same issue,
in my case the error is Recv: 69 82. which is "Security condition not satisfied"
Are there any suggestions to make this work?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic