Fingerprint MOC(Matching On Smart Card) Demo Kit
The Fingerprint MOC(matching on smart card) demo kit consists of a suite of software and hardware and it’s used to demonstrate fingerprint matching on smart card,especially JC30 smart card series, such as JC30M48CR(It also supports A40CR now.). Fingerprint recognition is a popular technology which bases on biometric identification techniques. This demo application has two main fucntions:register fingerprint and fingerprint verification.
1. JC30M48CR*5 with biometric API option on
2. Feitian Smart Card Reader R502 * 1
3. Figureprint scanner*1 (USB Portable Fingerprint Capturing Reader Sensor)
Model: LIVE20R /URU4000B/FS88H (Any one of the three is ok.)
Please note that MOC applet should already be uploaded and installed in the JC30M48CR card. The main function of MOC is implemented at the OS level. The source code of current MOC applet has little reference value and we will consider opening this part later.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
1.Install the driver of Smart Card Reader R502
2.Install the driver of Figureprint scanner LIVE20R /URU4000B/Futronic FS88H
3.Java Card: upload and install applet into the java card (JC30 or A40CR).
1. Start the program
Start fpdemo.exe and select smart card reader "Feitian R502 Contact Reader 0" or the reader inserted with MOC card.
There will be a prompt if you select the wrong card or smart card reader. Change the card or reader and then reconnect.
Select "Enroll..." and put your finger on the scanner to register fingerprint.
3. Matching Fingerprint on java card
After registering successfully, click the "Match..." button to match the fingerprint you just press on the scanner. It will also show the matching results.
Figure 2 shows the result that fingerprint match successfully.
Figure 3 shows that fingerprint failed to match.
Here are the function of each part.
1. The fingerprint scanner is responsible for collecting fingerprints.
2. fpdemo.exe displays the fingerprints collected and transmits fingerprint data to the card. The card confirms if the fingerprints match successfully and returns the judgement result. Then software displays the matching results.
3. The card analyses the fingerprint data and give the final matching results.